Sunday, October 4, 2009

Uglyness~Different Forms

Throughout all the years that I have been living on this planet I have seen ugliness in many different forms! For me~ this weeks form of ugliness is in the form of a large red bump on my face. Every time I look in the mirror I think "Dear God What is that Thing." Everywhere I turn I seem to get a glimpse of what I look like and I can't get out of my head how ugly I look.Being ugly on a weekend is not big deal but tomorrow I have to face the torture of school.When I am at home and church I could care less what I look like, but when I go to school tomorrow, that is all that I am going to worry about! Everyone at school will look at my face and then I will be able to feels their eyes burning on the ginormous pimp that has happily made a home on my forehead. Ugliness has also come my way in a different form. It has come in the way a person treated me. Today me and my ultimate best friend, Anthony, where supposed to go to the mall and hang out. Instead of hanging at the mall, Anthony, decided to go to the fair instead and not tell me until the last minute. Now I don't know about you but I really do not like being treated like I don't exist. So beware for everyone who is reading this!!! Ugliness comes in many different forms but finding them is the easy part, dealing with them is harder, trust me I should know.

2 comments:

  1. i still don't get you your so popular and definatly not mistreated ur very forutnate i should know as well......ugliness isn't a existing thing for only humans make mistakes the one who made you didn't

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had major pimples and even still do. I joke that when they bury me, they will need mega concealor. It's hard to fathom when you are young that all that goes on in high school and the kids and how you looked during this time, will one day not matter, but it's true. Anyone that doesn't treat you as a beautiful child of God, maybe does not need to be your friend. Even at your age, your life has purpose and you can impact others now and bring them up instead of you feeling down. hugs to you! :O)

    ReplyDelete