Sunday, September 27, 2009

Girls~Drama

I don't get why girls have to make everything so dramatic, I mean boys just walk up to you and tell you exactly how it is, but girls will ignore you our give you dirty looks and make you feel bad for stuff that you didn't even do. Every girl that I have ever met has always had some kind of drama with another girl, I mean girls are just so totally mean.
Men use their strenght to hurt other people, but women use their brains and expressions to hurt people. A man can use his fist and punch you in the face, and yes it will hurt, but a women can manipulate, back stab, and scowl to make you hurt and that kind of hurt will never leave you. Now every person on this planet has heard the phrase that sticks and bones might break your bones but words will never hurt you. I am telling you straight up that this ia a lie. This might not be for all girls but when you get hurt you atamatically retaleat,right? So lets say that a special person in my life hurt me, naturally I would like revenge on that person now. But revenge is a heavy thing to carry with me everywhere I go. I have noticed that when you carry revenge in your heart that it effects the way that you treat and talk to others. I have been treating people badly and unfairly this week and I have discovered that it was because I am a girl and Drama just happens to find me. So I apologize if I have treated you badly this week, I was just going through another girl/drama stage in my life! All of my unkindness that I have shown this week all started with girls~drama and is now ending so that everyone around me can enjoy being with me instead of dreading it!

2 comments: