Thursday, December 3, 2009

Re-acceptance

OK, sorry that I have not been posting lately but no ones reading so it doesn't matter :(
Well this blog is not about being read it is about being written. To tell you the truth I have not been in complete faith in God for the past couple of months, but Rod Bollins taught a lesson at church that just clicked something in my brain. Everything about God just makes sense to me! Like Gos does exist people, he is real, he is there for you, and most of all he died for you. This is real stuff, and I learned from everything, that there is evidence that God exists. I suddenly realized that the only reason why I was asking so many questions was because I was avoiding what I already new, but I am proud to say that I have accepted God as my eternal savor. I honestly believe that God is there and is watching every move that I make. I love it how all of a sudden I am so sure of myself, how I suddenly can go out there and tell people the truth about life and the way that you should be living it! Sorry if this blog is a little confusing but I just needed to tell everyone that I honestly believe that God exists and that I HAVE FAITH!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Brit...you are one of the most beautiful people I know!! I am so very excited to READ what was meant to be written...and I pray that you find more and more to support what you already know about Him.

    I love you more than words can say...
    AuntieMa

    ReplyDelete